Tuesday 28 August 2018

A Ray Of Hope

Hi everyone. I have a poem again. I so much love writing poems...so can't help it. 😅😄

A Ray Of Hope

A smile is the most powerful weapon
Unknown, stood every moment
Her world had crumpled
Like a used piece of tissue
All the hard work, the years of sweat
Had gone down all flat
Into dust, water and mud
Mother Nature had played her part
Was left with nothing
Not even her family
Nature had taken that too
She had lost everything
But the smile on her face
The twinkle in her eye
The warmth in her hug
Inspired was I, by her
At the tender age of six,
She had seen it all
Yet the innocence in her words
Startled me, awed me
She was the true girl
Embodying power, strength
Still she stood unaware
Enjoying the bangles
She had acquired
The curiosity sparkling
Giving her a heavenly aura
Like the Goddess she was.

1 comment: